Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

A great GUY card!

I love this motorcycle stamp set!  There are 11 different images in the set.

This is a clean & simple card I created using this awesome new set.  This was one of the swaps I made for my team meeting I'm having today!  AND I used this for one of my classes this month too!  It was a hit with everyone!  Guy cards are often harder to design.  But, WOW- not with this awesome new stamp set!
stamp set:  'One Wild Ride' (NEW)
card stock:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Plaform, Bunch of Banner Framelits (NEW), Big Shot Platform (NEW), Sparkle Embossing Folder (NEW), dimensionals

Isn't the Silver Foil Paper just stunning when it is embossed here with the NEW Sparkle Embossing Folder.  

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I helped Deke awhile: I got the roaster of pork cooked for Emmy's graduation party; did some stamping; went to Emmy's party; went to Brayden's ballgame & home to burn the midnight oil stamping!!

I have my team meeting here at our home today!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our day together stamping!  Everyone is going to go home with TONS of ideas!  We are having a pot luck lunch too- which is always fun.

Gotta run.....still lots to do before everyone walks in my door.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment