Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

A birthday hat!

Here is a fun birthday card I made!  Check out the washi tape on it.  And notice the new circle scalloped framelits that I layered the birthday hat with!  I made this card for a monthly swap that I'm in each month with some demonstrator friends.

This is a fun "Z" fold card.  I used the same layout & the same colors on THIS CARD HERE! Click to see it!
stamp set:  'Better Together'
card stock:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Melon Mambo, Basic Blackother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Circle Framelits (used the Scalloped ones), 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Pop of Pink Washi Tape, New Big Shot Platform, Confetti Embossing Folder, Brights Enamel Dots (Melon Mambo)

+++++++
Yesterday was a great day stamping with my team at our home!  We had lots of laughs, good food, great company & awesome stamping projects.  Everyone went home with a ton of ideas where we used lots of new catalog products.

Last night I took Deke out for supper!!  Not only is today Father's Day, but it is also his birthday- so he is double dipping today!

Tonight our kids are all coming for supper!  WE are looking forward to having them all here to celebrate.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment