Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Saying Good-bye to the Hexagon Hive Thinlit!

Check out the cute thank you cards that I made for the boys to give their soccer coaches!
The twins team was blue & Brayden's team was a almost a florescent yellow/greenish.  So these are the colors I ended up using. 

Didn't they turn out neat?  I know the boys were thrilled with them!  I hope that they coaches liked them.  
I used the RETIRING Hexagon Hive Thinlits & the RETIRING Circles Collection Framelits to make the soccer ball.  

stamp set:  'One Big Meaning'
card stock:  Cucumber Crush, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Thinlit (RETIRING), Circles Collection Framelits (RETIRING),  Magnetic Platform, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (RETIRING), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder

+++++
I had hoped to get to stamp last night when the boys all went home, but that didn't happen!  I burnt the night oil finalizing orders & doing paperwork.  And Deke burnt the midnight oil powerwashing in the hog house.

Nathan, Sarah, Masen, Mark & Trevor all went to Webster City racing last night.  Nathan won his heat!!  There were 42 stock cars there.   WOW!

Deke is off to chore & then head to the office for a little while this morning.  He'll then come home & work on powerwashing.  I'm off to go pick up all of my boys for the day.  Tonight Nathan races in Osky, so we'll be going to cheer him on.  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment