Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

'Party with Cake'

Here is a fun pop out card that was one of my Spring Fling cards.  I used the stamp set- 'Party with Cake'.  This stamp set is in the Occasions Catalog & one that will be also in the New 2016 Idea Book & Catalog on June 1st!  Yeah- I'm happy about this, as this is a great birthday stamp set.  It is one that I've used alot already & I look forward to being about to create more with it in the coming year too. 
Some of the accessories I used on this card though are RETIRING-
  • Party Punch Pack (for the small candle)
  • 2 1/2" Circle Punch
  • It's My Party Designer Series Paper
  • It's My Party Enamel Dots
Hey- check out the inside of this card.  It pops out!  It is so cool!!  I used the Party Pop-Up Thinlit die to do this.  This Party Pop-Up Thinlits die coordinates with the 'Party With Cake' stamp set.  They are both in the Occasions Catalog & can be purchased together as a bundle until May 31st!  

Don't you like how I added the strips of the It's My Party Designer Paper along the edges of the inside of the card too!  It sure adds alot to this card!

stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
designer paper:  It's My Party 12x12 Paper Stack (RETIRING)
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Crushed Curry (for the candle)
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch (RETIRING), Party Punch Pack (small candle punch- RETIRING), It's My Party Enamel Dots (RETIRING), 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Party Pop-Up Thinlits Die
+++++++
Yesterday morning the boys & I went to visit my mom & aunt Virginia in Keswick for a bit & then we played in the park for awhile.  It was a beautiful day out!  We sure enjoyed it.  

When Manda got home from Drake's dr appointment, she took the boys home for their afternoon naps & I was home alone for a few hours to work on some farm stuff.  I then headed out to help Deke with the pigs for the evening.  It was late when we got in from there & got our supper over with.  I burnt the midnight oil working on bookwork.

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  We have a few errands to run this morning.  Then I'm hoping the weather is nice again & I bought some flowers the other night to get potted for my mom & Deke's mom for part of their Mother's Day gifts.  I am thinking the boys will love getting to help plant the flowers with me.  

Tonight the guys are off to the races in Columbus Junction!  I am gonna stay home alone & work on getting piles of stamp stuff put away that is all over my dinning room.  I sure hope I get alot done.  I've just gotten buried & behind lately & I sure would like get everything all caught up on. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment