Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Let's 'Party With Cake'!

This is a fun stamp set 'Party With Cake'- in the Occasions Catalog, that is carrying over into the our new 2016-2017 big catalog!  Woo Hoo!

This card is one that everyone joining me at my Spring Fling got to make.
SUPPLIES USED-
stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Mint Macron, Basic Black
designer paper:  It's My Party (RETIRING TODAY!)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
marker:  Sahara Sand
other:  It's My Party Enamel Dots (RETIRING TODAY!), Owl Builder Punch (for the black circle under the Enamel Dot), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

for the inside of the card-
Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Party Pop-Ups Thinlits Die, It's My Party Designer Paper, Markers- Sahara Sand & Crushed Curry
 Isn't this inside pop-up (Party Pop-Ups Thinlits Die) really cool!! It too is carrying over into the 2016-2017 Big Catalog that begins tomorrow!
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I worked outside helping Deke most of the day- getting ready for new baby piggies that we get next week.  I got our suitcases unpacked & part of our dirty clothes all washed. 

Late in the afternoon I picked up the 3 Seeley boys.  They spent the night with us.  We had supper, went to get ice cream cones at Walkers, played in the yard until dark & came in for baths. 

We are going strong this morning & Masen will be here soon too for the day.  Deke was off early to chore & then he is headed to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.

Tonight we have Judy's visitation & then we will be going to Brayden's baseball game.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment