Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It's an adorable Puppy!!!

Isn't he just adorable!  What a cute little puppy he is.  And you all know I'm a huge animal lover. 

This card was another one that everyone at my Spring Fling got to make.

I used the 'Playful Pals' stamp set & coordinating Pyramind Pals Thinlits to make it.   I thought it would work for many different occasions- including a dog sympathy card. 
stamp set:  'Playful Pals' & 'Greatest Greetings' 
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
designer paper:  It's My Party 12x12 Paper Stack (RETIRING)
ink:  Chocolate Chip
marker:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Pyramid Pals Thinlit dies, Neutrals Candy Dots (RETIRING), Decorative Label Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Paper Snips
++++++
It finally dried out enough that we got to play outside for awhile late yesterday afternoon.  When the boys all went home I burnt the midnight getting Trey's birthday invites done.  He is a Super Hero- Baymax fan....so that is what his invites were.  They turned out cute!  

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of my boys!  Deke is off early to chore & head to meetings!  

Tonight we were suppose to race, but due to the rain- they are cancelled.....so I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment