Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

HOME SWEET HOME!!

We are HOME!!
After 24 hours of traveling home yesterday we walked in the door about 12:30 a.m. this morning!  We were exhausted & happy to sleep in our own beds last night.

We were up early this morning & on the run!  We both have a very busy week!  Since today is a holiday I don't have any boys, so I spent my day working on the farm, helping Deke powerwash the grower, as were getting things ready for new baby piggies to arrive next week.

Hopefully I can get our suitcases unpacked & laundry all done yet tonight too, before I go to bed.  I also need to find time to go through a huge pile of mail & emails that came during the time we were gone too.  

Tonight I'll run in & pick up the 3 Seeley boys from their other grandparents.  They'll be having a slumber party with G'ma & Papa tonight, as their mom & dad are headed to Chicago for a Cubs baseball game!

Oh my......we had an amazing trip!  It was definitely a trip of a life time & one that we've been saving up for- for a long time.  We started our trip by- 
  • Flying to Barcelona, Spain & getting on a Norwegian Ship & we cruised the Mediterranean Sea.
  • Monday we sailed all day & attended a Stampin' Up! General Session with all demonstrators & our guests, where we got to see demonstrations using new catalog products!
  • Tuesday we were in Naples, Italy where we toured all day.
  • Wednesday we were in Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy where we toured all day.
  • Thursday we were in Pisa (Livorno), Italy where we toured all day.
  • Friday we were in Cannes, France where we toured all day.
  • Saturday we were in Marscilles, France where we toured all day.
  • Sunday we arrived back in Barcelona, Spain & spent 24 hours flying back home.
I will try to get photos downloaded & post a few in the coming days of each of stops each day, so that I can share this amazing trip with you!

Deke & I so enjoyed our week spent with each other!  And we also had fun spending time with many of our Stampin' Up! friends from all over the world!  

The photo above of Deke & I was taken in Cannes, France.  We were walking through a beautiful open market of flowers!!  

Oh how blessed I am in soooo many ways!!  Thank you for letting me share my love of stamping with each of you!!  

Sending many blessings out on the Memorial Day holiday, as we remember those that have passed that we love.
Happy Stamping-
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment: