Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!!

Wishing all Mother's a Happy Mother's Day!!  I hope you enjoy your special day!!

Look at the lace underneath this butterfly.  Yep- I used the Bloomin' Hearts thinlit again.  I cut out the lace heart & then used the Butterflies Thinlits to cut out the little vellum butterfly to go over it.  

I used the Bold Butterfly Thinlit to make the big butterfly that is on the bottom.  Isn't this a pretty card.  It was another one of the cards everyone got to make at my Spring Fling. 
stamp set:  'Butterfly Basics'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Vellum
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
ink:  Watermelon Wonder
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlit, Bold Butterfly Framelits (Big Butterfly), Butterflies Thinlits (Small Butterfly), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  I got the hog all cooked for Ginny's party & Deke helped me finish getting it ready to take to her party.  It was yummy!!  Her party was very nice!!  We enjoyed our evening visiting with many family members & friends.

It was late when we got home, as we helped Beckie & Randy clean things up.  We got our roasters  a soaking & then hit the hay!! 

Woo Hoo!  I am home all day today!!  I am hoping the weather is nice, as I've asked Deke to help me work in the yard all day!  I love yard work & our poor yard has been neglected lately since we've both been so busy.  I am hoping we get alot done.

I'm not sure what we'll do tonight.  I'd like to just hang out at home.  We'll see what the day brings. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment