Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

A cute Bear!

Check out this cute bear!!  He is so stinkin' cute!  This card was one of my Spring Fling projects.  I wasn't sure what to do with this set so I found a couple of cute cards on Pinterest & combined them with my own little add on's, thus I came up with this card.  I can't wait to find time to play with this set & coordinating framelits some more. 
Papa Bear is perfect for any special guy in your life!  And I have many visions for the little bear!

Check out the Pine Trees & coordinating punch.  These are both on the retiring list.  

stamp set:
card stock:
ink:
other:

I will hopefully get time to catch up on updating my supplies on my post soon.
+++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping!!  We had a great time!  I enjoyed my day & I think everyone else did too.   I'm glad that so many could join us.  The weather was cold, cloudy & rainy- so it was the perfect day for us to be inside & stamp together!! 

I stopped to see my dear friend Judy on my way home last night.  I took her a bag of cards to finish assembling.  She was thrilled!!  I hope she feels like working on them this week. 

It was late when I got home last night......I was beat.  I got supper & ending up falling asleep on the couch.

I'm up early this morning to get my car unloaded from yesterday's party & then I'll go pick up my boys for the day.

Deke is off early to chore & then he'll head to meetings.  He has his weekly board meeting this morning, another meeting this afternoon & another meeting tonight.  Hopefully he will have time to run home between meetings to chore & feed the pigs this afternoon.   

Tonight when the boys go home I'll spend my night catching up on stamp stuff & entering orders from yesterdays party!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment