Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Botanicals

Here is another fun fold using the Botancial Builder Framelit dies & the Botanical Gardens Designer Paper.  This was another one of the cards everyone at my Spring Fling made.   Isn't it pretty!

stamp set:  'And Many More' (RETIRING)
card stock:  Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Hello Honey (RETIRING), Basic Black
designer paper:  Botanical Garden (RETIRING)
ink:  Cajun Craze
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Botanical Guilder Framelits, Word Window Punch (RETIRING), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots  

I've made & share a few other cards in previous posts using this fold. 
You can see those cards by clicking on the 4 different links below-
CLICK HERE! 
CLICK HERE!
CLICK HERE! 
CLICK HERE!
  ++++++
Oh my.....yesterday was a great day for working in our yard.  I had told Deke that is all I wanted for Mother's Day- to stay home & get yard work done.  And that is just what we did.  We spent about 9 hours working in it & got alot done.  We aren't all done- but we gained alot.  I used muscles I haven't used for a long time.  Gosh.....I'm gonna be sore today. 

All of our kids stopped by in the afternoon for a few minutes to say "hi & Happy Mother's Day" and brought me flowers. 

When we got in last night Deke made lettuce & dumplings for supper.  He then read information on line about our upcoming trip while sitting at the kitchen counter to visit with me.  And I spent my night cooking.  I'm on our church committee to help with funeral dinners again- so I made chocolate chip bar cookies & a macaroni salad.  I made double of both of them & we'll have them to eat tonight, as our kids are all coming for supper for a post Mother's Day supper.  

Deke is up early this morning to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to pick up all of my boys.  We have some errands to run this morning.  I'm hoping the weather is nice & we can play outside some.

After the kids all go home tonight  (after our supper)- I hope to get to stamp!  I need to help Manda figure out Trey's birthday invites & get them all cut so we can get them made & sent out soon.  He will be 2 years old on June 12th.  WOW- that doesn't seem possible.  He wants to have a Baymax themed party!  So Manda did some searching on line & found a punch art Baymax with Stampin' Up! punches- so we'll see what we come up.  I will share his invite that we end up creating later with you all in a post. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment