Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Another wedding card!

Here is another pretty wedding card.  This is one is very simple  yet elegant one.  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp this week for my May monthly classes will be making.  

I've used alot of retiring products on this card.  I'm sad to see see of them go!
I will update this post in the next few days with the supplies that I used.  My week has been crazy & I'm gearing up for 4 stamp classes in the next 3 days, plus the boys all day today too.
 
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:


+++++
Yesterday was a full day!  We started out before it was light out with pigs, then with the boys, then with pigs again & then cutting card stock until the wee hours!!  

Brayden was here after school yesterday too.  And so Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & I finally got his hair cut.  Gosh- it looks so much better!!!  I really didn't have time to do it, but I wasn't sure next week was going to be any better of a time.....so we squeezed it in. 

Then when the boys were all gone I headed out to help Deke for awhile with the piggies & came back in to burn the midnight oil cutting card stock.

Tonight is Stampin' Night here at our home.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me.  Yep- they all get to make this wedding card.  Woo Hoo!

Tonight is also the burial & supper for Deke's Aunt Pat Baylor.....so he'll be going to this & I'll have to miss it.  (Aunt Pat passed a little over 2 years ago & they cremated her.  Deke's cousin (Mark) is home from Arizona for his nieces graduation party, so the family decided to bury her remains with her stone, at their family cemetery plot & I guess tonight worked the best for the majority of everyone.)

Ok- I'm off to pick up the boys for the day!  I'm gonna need some coffee to keep me going today.  And I still have lots to do yet before my stamp class too to get squeezed in my day.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment