Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

A sweet card!

Here is a sweet card that was for my May monthly classes.  Almost everything I used here is on the retiring list.  Isn't it cute though!!
stamp set:  ''Six-Sided Sampler'  (RETIRING) & 'Something to Say' (RETIRING)
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Gray
designer paper:  2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper (RETIRING)
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Watermelon Wonder 1" Ribbon (RETIRING), dimensionals, Glue Dots, Hexagon punch (RETIRING), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower- RETIRING), Large Oval Punch (RETIRING), Basic Rhinestones
+++++
We had a great day stamping yesterday!!  I enjoyed it & think everyone else did too! 

WOW- what a busy weekend I had, of literally pretty much nothing but lots of stamp classes!!!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to his weekly board meeting.  He then has a meeting this afternoon.  I'm off to pick up my boys for the day.  I think Susie's Hair Hut will be open for business tonight.  I know all in the Seeley family needs their hair cut! After they all go home I'll be entering orders & work on stampin' stuff all night. 

Gotta run......I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment