Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

A lovely vase of flowers!

Check out this vase of flowers!  They are just lovely!  This stamp set- 'Pictogram Punches' is RETIRING!  This was one of the cards I created for my May monthly classes & everyone joining me at them got to make it.
What is the background on the strip down the middle of the card?  That is a 5 1/2 x 2" piece of Tip Top Taupe card stock that I did the direct to paper technique on.  I laid the card stock onto my grid paper & lightly touched the ink pad directly to the paper.  It makes a neat suede look doesn't it.

stamp set:  'Pictogram Punches' (RETIRING) & 'And Many More' (RETIRING)
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe
designer paper:  It's My Party 12x12 DSP (RETIRING)
ink:  Tip Top Taupe
markers:  Tip Top Taupe & Mint Macron
other:  2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents (RETIRING), Ornate Tag Topper Punch (RETIRING), Word Window Punch (RETIRING), Extra Large Oval Punch (RETIRING), Basic Pearls, 1/2" Seam Binding Whisper White ribbon (RETIRING), Glue Dots, Dimensionals

++++++
What a busy day yesterday was!  I enjoyed my boys & got to see them all!  G'ma is gonna sure miss them.  Gosh- I hardly go 2 days without seeing them & it is going to be alot longer this time.  I'm sure we'll all be very homesick. 

Deke & I are headed off to the airport this morning!  We are going on my Stampin' Up! trip.  This year it is a Mediterranean Cruise.  We are very excited!  We love cruises (they are our favorite trips); we get to see many of our demonstrator friends & their spouses; & we get to spend time together- away from our jobs & crazy life.  This is going to be the longest we have ever been gone before.  We will be returning early on 5/30- if our planes are on time & not cancelled.  

So- I just wanted you to know that I am not planning to do any blog posting here until I return.  If we end up having wifi on the ship I might post a few things here & there.  If I do post something it will not be at a set time or on a regular basis.  I started my blog 4 1/2 years ago & I have not missed one day ever since then of posting.  I am not going to break my good track record & I apologize for not being able to do it.  This year it was just going to be too hard for me to try to get posts done ahead of time for Manda to do them for me & I'm not sure how our internet service & things will be while we are away.  There will be about a 7 hour time change too.  So all in all I am not planning to post until we get home & then I'll catch everyone up on things.  So be sure you check back on 5/31 forsure to check out my post!

I am so blessed to be able to share my love of stamping with each of you!  I treasure the many friends I've met just because of stamping.  I am thankful that you allow me to be your demonstrator & stamp with you!!  Thank you sooo very much!!  And I look forward to sharing new things from the new catalog with you when I get home.  I'll be hitting the ground running- as we get baby piggies in & I have 5 New Catalog Stampin' Parties within a few days of our return home. 

I just finished my swaps!  I haven't even started packing yet.....so I'm off to get that done.  Deke will be headed out soon to chore & then we'll be on our way!  I guess I will just get to sleep on the plane!!  It won't be the first time I've done that on my way to a Stampin' Up! event. 

NOTE:  We will not have email, texting or cell phones either while we are gone.  I guess we are truly going to be on vacation.  Our cell phone carrier doesn't work well with international places & it is going to cost us too much to use them while we are gone.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY & wonderful upcoming weekend/week!

Happy Stamping!!
Take care.....until I can post again. 
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment