Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

A lace card!

I love this lace looking thinlit!  I thought this could be a pretty wedding card.  What do you think?
stamp set:  'Petite Pairs'  (RETIRING)
card stock:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss (RETIRING)
ink:  Blackberry Bliss (RETIRING)
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Die, Basic Pearls, Large Oval Punch (RETIRING), Scalloped Oval Punch (RETIRING), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stampin' Paper Trimmer
++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  The boys were all going strong & it wasn't nice enough to go outside.  We finger painted, cut out shapes, colored, mixed colors to get new colors & did drawings on our windows in the family room!  

It was dry enough last night that Masen & I went on a walk, pulled some weeds in the yard & got some flowers planted that I had gotten for Deke's mom, Manda & Sarah (for their Mother's Day gifts).  

After supper I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!!  

I'm off EARLY this morning to work on the farm & help Deke load piggies.  I'll then go pickup all of the boys at my normal time & spend my day with them.  When they are gone tonight I'll go back out & work on the farm. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment