Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A 'Grateful Bunch' flowers

Check out these pretty daisy flowers!  This is a really cool stamp set & I love that it has a coordinating punch to go with it.  Yellow flowers are probably my favorite! 
***Notice the doily here behind the flowers.....it is one of our Metallic Doilies turned over.  This is actually the back side of it- but it is white- so worked perfect there for a neat added accent on this card.

Usually I put words on the outside of my cards & the inside of them too.  But here I didn't add any words.  I just couldn't find a spot to put them that I liked.  Everything that I tried I thought took away from the flowers.

This card is actually one I originally created for my Spring Fling.  BUT- I didn't end up using it.  I used one like it, but it was Melon Mambo colored & I'll share that one sometime here on my blog so that you can see it too.  
 
stamp set:  'Grateful Bunch'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Vellum
ink:  Crushed Curry, Old Olive
other:  Blossom Bunch Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch (retiring), Whisper White Satin ribbon (retiring), Basic Rhinestones, Iced Rhinestones (retiring), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Metallic Doilies (used the back side of it)
+++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  They played yesterday morning outside & I pulled a few weeds.  It was late last night when the boys were all gone.  I then burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!  And I still have piles to catch up on yet. 

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight we have the 3 Seeley boys all night long, as Manda & Steve has tickets to go see Garth Brooks in concert.  LUCKY them!!  Garth is a great entertainer & we love his songs.  The boys are happy they get to have a slumber party at Grandma & Papa's.  Drake asks almost weekly for a slumber party!! 

Gotta run....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment