Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Just of you!

This is another one of the cards that I created for my All Occasions Card Classes.  It is created with the Sale-a-bration set- 'Botanicals for You'.  I have shared several cards using this set.  This one is just a totally different look.  I think the White Accents add alot to this card. 

The stripped designer paper is from the awesome designer series stack- It's My Party!


stamp set: 'Botanicals For You' (SAB- ended 3/31/16)

card stock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White

designer paper:  Its My Party 12x12 DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other: White Accents, Dimensionals, Mosaic Punch (Clearance Rack)
+++++

I burnt the midnight oil last night working on stamping stuff.  

This morning I'm off early to go pick up the boys.  Deke is off early to chore.  Brayden has a soccer game at 9:30 this morning & the twins have a soccer game at 2:30 this afternoon.  Manda & Steve are taking the photos for all of the soccer teams today- so we'll be helping them by keeping the boys all day.

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!!  And praying that I have good mojo.  I hope that I can talk my wonderful husband into helping me with some of the Big Shot things too.  Tomorrow I have my monthly class in N. Liberty with Jenny being our hostess this month.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone then!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment