Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

'In the Meadow'

Check out these cute deer from the set- 'In The Meadow'.  This is another one of my cards that I created for my monthly April classes that are this week.  It is a great guy card!!!  I thought it turned out just perfect!  I used our Watercolor Paper & Aqua Painters to color with.  And look closely at the deer, as I used my White Gel Pen & colored it onto their ears, tails & spots on the baby deer. 
Look at the fold!  Neat huh!  I used my Diagonal Scoring Plate & score it so that I could fold the top corner down.  

My Mossy Meadow Designer paper is from the Going Places Paper Stack in the Occasions Catalog!  Wow- how perfect for a guy card!  Do you like the little banners that I layered behind the Extra-Large Oval Punch?

This would make a great card for any guy & it could be personalized for any occasion you need- Father's Day, birthday, etc.

stamp set:  'In the Meadow' & 'Suite Sayings'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
designer paper: Going Places Paper Stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake
other:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Diagonal Scoring Plate, Dimensionals, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Banner Punch, Aqua Painters, White Gel Pen
+++++
Wow- what a busy day we had yesterday & we're gearing up for another one today.

We got baby piggies delivered yesterday.  The boys have been sick, so Steve stayed home with them & they didn't come out until about 11, when I got in from the hog house.  Poor little guys don't feel good yet......coughs, sore throats, ear infections.  Drake got meds now too- so hoping they are all feeling better soon.  And I hope that Masen doesn't end up getting sick/ 

When the boys left last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  And Deke worked in the field again all night until it started raining.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & he'll be headed to a meeting & then to the office at the courthouse for awhile.  I'm off to go pick up all of my boys & spend my day with them.  

This evening we'll go to What Cheer to Sam's visitation.  Then were headed to all 3 boys soccer games & then off to the races to cheer on Nathan!  Hoping the weather is nice & we don't end up freezing or getting wet. 

Woo Hoo!!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment