Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

ENJOY!

Here is another card that everyone joining me for my monthly April classes this week got to make!  Doesn't it remind you of spring?


stamp set:  'Happy Home'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Soft Suede
designer paper:  2015-2017 In Color- (Mint Macaron)
ink:  Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron
markers:  Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette (to color the little flowers)
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Circle Thinlits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Perfect Accents, Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Paper Snips (to make a banner on the end of the word window punch out)
++++
Yesterday was a fun morning stamping!!  Then I was off to Brody & Drake's soccer game.  Back home to pick up everything & pack up things for tomorrow's 2 stamp classes.  And then we were then off to the races in West Liberty!  

I'm off early this morning to spend my day stamping!  I have 2 stamp classes.  I can't wait to see everyone & share!!

I am going to stop to visit my dear friend Judy for a few minutes on my way home tonight!  I can't wait to see her.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment