Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Check out this double curtain fold!

Check out this pretty card!  It is another one I created using the Botanical Builder Framelits & the coordinating Botanical Garden Designer Paper.  
I also did the double curtain fold here!  Gosh- I love it!  Isn't it so pretty!

Here is another card I did using the double curtain fold!  CHECK IT OUT HERE!

  • For this card I used designer paper that measured- 3" x 10".
  • From the center at 5 1/2"- I cut at a diagonal from both ends that measured up at 1 1/4" on my paper trimmer.  
  • I scored it at 1", 1.5", 2.5", 3", 4", 4.5", 5.5", 6", 7", 7.5", 8.5", and 9".
    stamp set:  'Sunburt Sayings'
    card stock:  Hello Honey, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Cajun Craze
    designer paper:  Botancial Garden
    ink:  Old Olive
    other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Botancial Builder Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Metal Rimmed Pearls
    ++++

    Yesterday was spent cleaning up the hall from my Spring Fling.  I left home at 10 yesterday morning & got home about 10:30 last night.  It was along day!!!  Thanks to Aunt Kathy & Karen for coming to help me. 

    Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early this morning to pick up all of my boys!  Tonight I'll be unpacking & putting away everything from my Spring Fling!

    Gotta run...
    I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
    Happy Stamping!
    Hugs-

    SUSIE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment