Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A sneak peek at my 12x12 sampler!

Check out this cute 12x12 sampler.  I love the way it turned out!  Even though some of the words I use are for sewing, there are other words too & this could easily just be a 'crafting sampler'.  

My Spring Fling is this Saturday!  We are making 2 samplers & many cards on this day.  This is one of the samplers everyone joining me will be making!  I think it turned out super cute!  

I used the hostess set- 'Love You Sew' (in the Occasions Catalog) to make it, along with the awesome It's My Party Designer Series 12x12 Paper Stack.

I will update this post with the supplies in the next few days!  It is just crazy here right now & I'm going 100 mph.  I'm burning the midnight oil trying to keep up & get everything done!!

Deke is off to chore & then head to the office this morning.  And I'm off to go pick up all of my boys & spend the day with them.  

Tonight Nathan will be racing in Osky & I'm bummed, but I'll be staying home to cut card stock.  Deke will just have to text me to keep me in the loop on what is happening there.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment