Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stampin' Up! 'First Sight'

Here is a pretty vintage style card.  I used the 'First Sight' stamp set & created the backed ground on the Whisper White card stock using the Archival Basic Black ink pad.
stamp set:  'First Sight'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Small Flower), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

It was a busy day with the boys yesterday.  I did get both Steve & Nathan's hair cut.  Then went out to help Deke for an hour or so outside.  I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!

I'm off early this morning to pick up all of the boys!  Deke is home to work on the farm all day & hopes to be working in the field.  If this happens like he has planned then he'll take each boy with him for awhile so that they can ride in the tractor.  

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again working on cutting card stock!!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment