Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

'Pedal Pushers'

Here is another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my March classes last week made.  This stamp set is another one of the Sale-a-bration choices & it is so sweet!
stamp  set:  'Pedal Pushers' & 'Sunburst Sayings'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
designer paper:  Neutrals Paper Stack (Smoky Slate)
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Crumb Cake
markers:  Real Red, Smoky Slate,  Soft Suede
other:  Washi Label Punch, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Smoky Slate Baker's Twine, Tea Lace Doilies

++++++
Wow- we have a very busy week here.  I have lots of cutting to now get all done.  My cards for my upcoming All Occasions classes are all created!  And the are all so CUTE!!  Gosh......I can't wait for everyone to come make them with me the next 2 weekends.

Last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping after the boys went home!  And the guys worked late in the shop.

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of the boys for the day.  Yesterday we got to play outside some.  I'm hoping the weather is nice enough again today that we'll get to go out again.  When the boys leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again- cutting card stock this time!!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment