Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My 'Flowering Fields' 12x12 Framed Sampler!

Here is my 12x12 Framed Sampler I made using the Sale-a-bration set- 'Flowering Fields'.  The colors match the decor in my living room/dinning room, so if I choose to do so, I can leave it out all year round.  Look closely at the images I stamped from the set- 'Timeless Textures' on the background of the Whisper White squares.   I wanted to add more dimension to it. 
stamp sets:  'Flowering Fields' (SAB) & 'Timeless Textures'
card stock:  Kraft- 12x12; Whisper White- 8 1/2 x 8 1/2; Basic Black- 8 x 8; Crumb Cake- 9 squares= 2 1/4 x 2 1/4; Whisper White-9 squares= 2x2
ink:  Crumb Cake, Archival Basic Black
markers:  Hello Honey, Old Olive 
other:  Clear Wink of Stella & Burlap Ribbon (3 strings)- 8" for ribbon, dimensionals

How did I do that?
  • Using the Crumb Cake ink pad & 'Timeless Textures' stamp sets- I used different stamps from this set & stamped over the top of each of the 2x2 Whisper White squares
  • Using the faint line image stamp from 'Timeless Textures' & the Crumb Cake ink pad, I went around the entire outside edge of the 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White Square.  
  • Using the different  flower/leaf images from 'Flowering Fields', I stamped them using Archival Basic Black ink
  • Using Hello Honey & Old Olive markers I colored in the flower & leaves.
  • I used the Clear Wink of Stella over the Hello Honey flowers.
 ++++
Yesterday was another long day with the boys being sick.  I took the 3 Seeley boys to the dr.  They all got medicine for ear infections & coughs & hopefully they are all better soon.  Thankfully Deke was home to work on the farm all day today (his only day he is here all week), so he stayed with Masen for the 2 hours I was gone to the dr with the other boys.   Last night when Masen went home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  I hope they slept good last night & we have a good day today.  When everyone leaves tonight I'll be spending my night burning the midnight oil stamping again.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment