Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

More flowers!

Here is another one of the cards for my All Occasions Card Class.  I tried to think of a different way to layer the Extra Large Oval Punch.  And I wanted to use the Lace Trim too- which works best when it is wrapped around or through something.  


stamp set:  'Rose Wonder'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon & Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Delightful Dijon Lace Trim
++++++
We had a busy day yesterday.  We ran errands yesterday morning.  Then Susie's Hair Hut was open & I got Drake, Brody & Trey's hair all cut.  We colored Easter eggs & made cookies too!  They had fun!  It was too windy & chilly to go outside to play so we made the most of keeping busy inside.  Last night Deke worked late in the field.  And I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

Sigourney has no school today, as they are on Spring Break!  So I have the day off of work from my normal daytime job-- but will switch hats & spend my whole day cutting card stock, getting ready for my big class I have on Saturday!  Then tonight I'll switch hats again & be a farmer helping Deke outside on our farm.

Brayden will be here later this morning & spend the day with us.  He is looking forward to helping Papa on the farm!!  

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment