Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

It's a sneak peek of my 'All Occasions' card class!

Here is a sneak peek at the 20 cards everyone joining me for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes will be making!!!  

I will be posting each of these cards separately in the next few weeks with details.  So be sure to check back again. 

I've been a card stock cutting machine & burning the midnight oil alot lately, getting ready for these classes.  Last night I sent out my confirmation email to everyone that is signed up & joining me for this Saturday's class.  Woo Hoo!  I can't wait for everyone to spend the day with me stamping!!  We're gonna have lots of fun & everyone will be going home with lots of cards!

This morning Deke is off early to chore.  He is then headed to the office for a bit & then has a meeting later.  I'm off to pick up my boys for the day!  Tonight when they all go home we're running to Osky to get all of the groceries I need to make the food for this Saturday's class.  When we get home I'll be a card stock cutting machine again.  I am hoping I can talk Deke into doing some Big Shot cutting for me too. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment