Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

It's My Party!!

Have you noticed the awesome 12x12 Designer Series Paper Stack on pg. 5 in the Occasions Catalog?  It is called- It's My Party!  And it is jam packed full of LOTS of super cute images!!!

Don't you like this card?  This is one of the cards everyone joining me for my All Occasions Card Class will be making today!!  WOO HOO!
stamp set:  Happy Birthday, Everyone (hostess set)
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  It's My Party
ink: Mint Macaron
other:  Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Gold Sequins, Banner Punch (little one)
+++++
Oh my......what a long week I've had getting ready for today's big all day stamp class.  I burnt the midnight oil last night again getting everything finished up for it.  Bless my wonderful husband for helping me!  We sure make a good team!  We got almost everything all loaded up in the Traverse last night so that I had less to do this morning.  
 
I'm off early today!  I'll pick up Brayden on my way & he'll be spending the day in Cedar Rapids with Aunt Darci & Maria- so I'm looking forward to enjoying his company in the car.  He stayed with us Thursday night & all day Friday.  He'll stay with us again tonight & part of the day tomorrow too.  We love having him around.  

I'm EXCITED to spend my day stamping with those of you joining me for my All Occasions Class today!  I can't wait for everyone to come make all of the cards I have created & cut for them to make......as they'll all be going home with a ton of finished cards when they leave.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment