Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

A vintage card using 'First Slight'!

This is kinda of a vintage style card......usually not my normal, but I was having fun playing with this set- 'First Sight'.  I'm amazed at all of the different looks that can be achieved with this set. 

So what do you think?  I really like it.....and it is clean & simple, yet elegant.  Depending on what else I end up coming up with for cards, this might be a card that I use for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes that I am hosting later this month.  This card could easily be a wedding, anniversary, birthday or for almost any occasion.  I think the accents with the little flowers & pearls & then the Whisper White Organza ribbon just really dress it up.


stamp set:  'First Sight' & 'Perfect Pairings' (SAB choice)
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++
The boys were feeling much better yesterday!  It is amazing what an antibiotic can do.  I hope they slept good last night.  And I hope we are all on the uphill side. 

Masen hung out with G'ma last night while his daddy & Papa worked in the shop & his mom was at a meeting.  When he left I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys for the day.  Deke is gone again today....he has 2 meetings again.  When the boys leave we'll spend our night working late on the farm together, as tonight is my farmer night helping Deke.

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment