Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

A sweet ice cream cone!

I love this sweet ice cream cone from the Sale-a-bration set- 'Honeycomb Happiness'!  This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my March monthly classes will be making!  It is so sweet!

I will post more about this card tomorrow.  I had a house full for stamp class last night, I have another stamp class this morning & then I have 2 more stamp classes tomorrow- so I'm going 100 mph right now. 

I need to finish getting set up for today's class too......so gotta run!  I'll be stamping all day/night today & tomorrow.  Woo Hoo!!  I can't wait to see everyone joining me & I'm looking forward to stamping with them all!!  I have lots of cute cards created to share with them. 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment