Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A little bunny!

Here is the Easter card that I made the our 5 boys.  They are clean & simple.....yep- that is all I had time to whip up on Sunday morning. 
It is a tall skinny one & fit in a large mailing envelope.  They all liked the cottonball tail & the tall grass he was in.  

stamp sets:  'Friends & Flowers' & 'Easter Lamb' (for words)
card stock:  Pool Party, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Gray & Blushing Bride
marker:  Basic Gray
other:  Fringe Scissors, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue dots, Pencil eraser (to make the little circles on his cheeks)
 ++++
The boys had fun coloring Easter Eggs last week too!
Brody, Drake & Trey
I made them take off their shirts so that we didn't get any coloring on them.

Yesterday I had to run to town to get some allergy meds, so ended up meeting Deke, Manda, Steve & the boys for pizza at Georges.  I then ran to the recycle center & bank too.  Then home to try to catch up on things.  Last night Deke & I made a quick trip over to Osky to a family friends visitation (Joan Hughes).  I did bookwork all night- trying to catch up on farm books.
This morning I'm off to pick up all of my boys for the day!!  Tonight when they leave I'll be burning the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.
Deke is home to work on the farm today.  He has piggies to take to the locker, feed to grind & outside lots to get cleaned off. 
If the weather is decent & guys get the cars all ready- they plan to do a few practice laps at the track tonight.  As tomorrow night is the 1st official racing night in Osky at the Southern Iowa Speedway.  
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment