Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

A heart card!

Here is another one of the cards I created for my All Occasions card classes.  I thought this could be a good card for many different occasions- wedding, birthday, valentines day, anniversary, birthday, etc.  This stamp set is very elegant. 
stamp set:  'Bloomin' Love'
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red Whisper White
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++
Wow- I had a LONG day yesterday full of stamping!  It was late last night when I got home.  We had a great day stamping though!  I'm so glad that so many could join me.  It was a fun time though had by all!!!  Everyone created 40 All Occasions cards to take home with them!!

I'm up early this morning as I have tons of boxes & laundry baskets of supplies to get carried in from my car & unpacked from yesterdays stamp camp.  My sister & niece are coming to our home soon & we're making Ginny's graduation invites!  So I'm going to have another full day of stamping!!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment