Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

A beautiful bunch of flowers!

This is another card that everyone joining me to stamp last week for my monthly March classes got to make.  I love it!  These stemmed flowers bunch came from the stamp set- 'Number of Years'.

Isn't the gold foil doily behind it just beautiful!!  I had a really hard time trying to design this card.  As you probably have noticed I usually add words to the front of my cards.  Why?  I don't know.....guess just an old habit.....and thanks to my daughter she finally convinced me that this card looked better without any words on the front of it.  
stamp set:  'Number of Years'
card stock:  Gold Foil, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
designer paper:  2014-2016 In Color DSP
ink:  Mossy Meadow & Blackberry Bliss
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Metallic Foil Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

++++
I had a full weekend of stamping!!  Yesterday was a fun day with everyone at my classes!  Darla & Ruth were great hostesses with yummy treats.

I burnt the midnight oil stamping last night when I got home.  I'm working on my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes that I'm having the next 2 weekends.  I'll be a stamping fool this week!!!  And a card cutting machine too!

Deke is off this morning to chore & head to his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up my boys & spend my day with them.  When they leave tonight I'll be stamping  fool "again"!!!  
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment