Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

More 'Sky Is the Limit'

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th! http://k985.com/cv-sports-2016-iowas-virtual-dirt-track-classic-main-event/
Scroll down to STOCK CAR & click on Nathan Wood! 


Wow- did you know this?
Today is National- 'send a friend a card day'!!  
How awesome!!!  
I hope you think of someone special in your life & send them a hand stamped card!


Here is another card made with the Sale-a-bration set- 'Sky Is the Limit'!  This stamp set if one of my favorites, that is forsure. 
Love this card & stamp set!!!  It just has so many possibilities.  


stamp set:  'Sky Is the Limit'- Limited Time ONLY!
(Sale-a-bration= Free with a $50 order & only available until 2/15/16!)
card stock:  Basic Black, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Vellum
designer paper:  Going Places Paper Stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Soft Sky

other:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Note Tag Punch, Mini Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Mat, 3/4" Circle Punch
++++++

I stamped all day & burnt the midnight oil too!  I've got to finish packing up & get the car loaded this morning.  And them I'm off for my monthly class in North Liberty.  Sherryl is our hostess today!!  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our day stamping together!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday on this Super Bowl Sunday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment