Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'What I Love'!

Oh gosh.....these words= Stampin' Up! & What I Love- I could go on & on with this!!  You all know I love LOTS of Stampin' Up! things & things about Stampin' Up!  

Here is another one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp at my February classes got to make.  

This card is created with a very pretty 2 step stamp set that is a Sale-a-bration choice.  It is called- 'What I Love'!  There is alot of detail in the the stamp images in this set. 
stamp set:  'What I Love' & 'Sunburst Sayings' (for the inside words)
card stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
ink:  Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
other:  Big Shot, Elegant Dots, Wisteria Wonder ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Iced Rhinestone Embellishment
I did a fun fold here......you know me- just to be different!  

And the colors I used are 2 of my favorites- Wisteria Wonder & Wild Wasabi......as they remind me of my Grandma Cox.

Above is what the card looks like opened up.  And here are the measurements:
Wisteria Wonder- 4 x 5 1/4; 5 1/4 x 1 1/4 (emboss); 4 1/4 x 2 1/2
Wild Wasabi-  5 1/2 x 5 3/4- score at 4 1/4"; 4 1/2 x 2 3/4
Whisper White-  4 x 2 1/4; 4 x 2 1/4 
+++++
Yesterday I spent my day with all of my boys.  Masen was here late, as Sarah had a meeting after work.  And with Nathan's cast- he still can't even pick up or do anything with Masen yet.  When Masen left I got some things done around the house- laundry, cleaning, etc.  Deke was gone most of the day, as he had 2 meetings- so we didn't see much of him.  Last night it was late when he got in from choring & working in the shop. 

This morning we are both off early again.  I'm headed in town to pick up the boys for the day.  And Deke is off to chore & then he has 3 meetings today.  Two of them are this morning in Ottumwa & the other one will be tonight in Sigourney.  So it will be late again when he gets home to chore & in the house tonight.  Since I think I'll be home alone tonight, I hope to get to do some stamping when the boys are all gone.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment