Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Stampin' Up! 'Party Wishes'

Here is a cute birthday card using the set- 'Party Wishes'.  Check out the cool Expressions Natural Elements- the wood word that says Celebrate!  I colored it with my Clear Wink Of Stella Pen to add some sparkle!!!  
The new Confetti Textured Embossing Folder is another cool new accessory too.  Here I stamped the cake,  fussy cut it out with my paper snips & then ran it through the Confetti Textured Embossing Folder too!  I also added the Clear Wink Of Stella to some of the swirl images on the cake & the white embossed card front to add some more sparkle!

stamp set:  'Party Wishes'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake
markers:  Island Indigo & Crushed Curry
other:  Big Shot, Confetti Embossing Folder, Expressions Natural Elements, Clear Wink of Stella, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Yesterday was a long day!  It was about 7:30 when I got in from the farm.....and I went right to town to pick up the boys from Manda & Steve's home.  We we got home we finished Brayden's Valentines, did his math homework, worked on his spelling words & figured out what he was eating for breakfast & lunch tomorrow.   When I got Masen fed & the boys to bed I picked up toys, did dishes, laundry, answered emails, etc. 

Deke moved pigs last night by himself & he didn't get in until about 10:30.  Oh how I love making supper so late.  And I burnt the midnight oil getting things done & ready for stamp classes.  

We are up early this morning to get Brayden fed & ready for school.  We'll then go pick up the Seeley boys, take Brayden to school & head back out to our home for the day.  

Deke is hopefully going to be in tonight by 6 for supper & then he'll watch the boys for me.  As tonight is my monthly stampin' night at our home & I have a house full joining me to stamp!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment