Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

More 'Sky Is the Limit'

I love this Sale-a-bration stamps set.  Here is another card made using 'Sky Is The Limit'.  I got a card similar to this in my GoDiva Group swap for Melissa Davies & thought it was adorable......so this is my version of it.
stamp set:  'Sky Is the Limit'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Vellum
designer paper:  Sweet Little Things
ink:  Early Espresso, Pool Party

other:  3/4" Circle Punch, Mini Brads, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Confetti Hearts Border Punch, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool

** NOTE this stamp set is limited time only until February 15th as a 2016 Sale-a-bration choice.
+++++
I spent my whole day/night yesterday stamping!  I got alot done!!  I got several cards created for my upcoming blog posts & I also got my cards figured out for my February monthly classes.
Deke is off this morning to chore & head to the office.  I'm off to pick up the boys early.  When they leave tonight I'll be spending my nigh a stamping away again!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment