Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

More 'Party with Cake'!

I made a card similar to this one, but it was going the other way!  You can see that card HERE! 

Sometimes it is fun just to change it up a little!  It is amazing how it can look so different by just changing the direction from a vertical to a horizontal card & vice versa!  

This is just a really cool stamp set.  And I love the coordinating designer paper & Melon Mambo/Black Baker's Twine. 
 
stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
designer paper: It's My Party
ink:  Basic Black Archival
markers:  Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Baker's Twine Combo Pack (Melon Mambo), Dimensionals, Glue Dots. Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
+++++ 
Yesterday I did bookwork all day.....my back was killing me from sitting.  I'm glad I don't have a job that I have sit at a desk all day any more.  I got alot done, but not near enough. 

Deke is off early to chore this morning & headed to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to pick up all of my boys!  

Tonight Deke is attending the Causus.  I am hoping to go with him.  We'll see what time the boys leave & if I get to go. If not I'll be home stamping all night!  I have lots of stamping to get done this week for my monthly February classes.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a  MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment