Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

MORE "CELEBRATE"!

Here is another cute birthday card!  It is clean & simple!  And I really like these cool stamp sets, as I'm sure you've figured that out since I've share several cards made using them. 

I used lots of coordinating new products from the Occasions Catalog on this card.

stamp sets: 'Party With Cake' & 'Balloon Celebration'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaroon, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  It's My Party -I LOVE THIS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK!
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Crushed Curry
marker:  Mint Macaroon
other:  White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine
++++
The boys & I ran errands yesterday morning.  It was snowing & cold.....but glad we got them done.  Susie's Hair Hut was open for business last night & Brayden finally got a much needed hair cut!  When he left I worked on Stampin' Up! stuff. 

I'm off early this morning to pick up all of my boys!  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut will be open for business again, as Nathan needs a hair cut.  (And so does Deke, but he might have to wait another week to get his done, as I have lots to get done yet this week.)  When everyone has all gone home I plan to spend my night burning the midnight oil cutting card stock.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment