Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Celebrate!

This is another one of the cards that everyone stamping with me for my monthly classes this week will be making!

I am a huge hot beverage drinker......so this stamp set & these frameilts just warm my heart literally!
stamp set:  'Timeless Treasures'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Cups & Kettle Framelits, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Clear Wink of Stella Pen, Expressions Natural Elements, Dimensionals
 
It is crazy here with the 2 boys here, stamping classes & all......

I had a group that came to stamp with me last night, another group is joining me today.  And I have 2 more classes tomorrow that I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight cutting for.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment