Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

'A Nice Cuppa'

Here is a cute card that would be great for many different occasions!  I used the words from this set though- making this a card for Mother's Day or even her birthday.

stamp set:  'A Nice Cuppa'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
designer paper:  Have a Cuppa
ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay 
other:  Tea Lace Doilies, Big Shot, Cups & Kettle Framelits, Pool Party Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++
Yesterday Deke chored early & went to a farm sale.  I spent my morning running errands- grocery store, Dollar General, gas station, recycle center, etc.  I worked all afternoon on laundry & made a set of curtains for our bedroom.  Rarely am I home alone & I got alot of things done around the house. 

Then we all (Deke, me, Nathan, Sarah, Masen, Manda & Steve) went to Jack's Memorial Service late yesterday afternoon.  We got to see several friends we hadn't seen for years.  Afterwards we all went out for supper for my belated birthday.  When Deke & I got home I got things all packed up & set by the door- ready to load into the car this morning. 

As I'm headed out early today to my monthly classes in Hiawatha.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending my day stamping with everyone!  Rita & DaraLeah are my hostesses today.  We have a big group joining us for a fun day! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment