Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Woo Hoo!!! The New Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Catalog start today!

Woo Hoo!  Today the NEW Occasions Catalog & NEW Sale-a-bration Catalog- both start!!!  I am sooo EXCITED about them!  Aren't you?  They are both jam packed with LOTS of cool new things!!!  I can't wait to create & share ideas with you in the coming months using things from them. 

If you haven't gotten an NEW Occasions Catalog or NEW Sale-a-bration Catalog in the mail from me yet- let me know. 

Here is a card I made using the new sets called- 'A Nice Cuppa' & 'Suite Sayings'.  Notice the new designer paper too.  It is called- Love Blooms!
This card makes me think of my grandma! LOL- maybe that is showing my age- but I love it!  And it really does remind me of her. 

stamp set:  'A Nice Cuppa' & 'Suite Sayings'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
designer paper:  Love Blooms Paper Stack
ink:  Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
other:   Big Shot, Cup & Kettle Framelit dies, Magnetic Platform, Crumb Cake 3/8" Stitched Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
+++
I had a full day yesterday with all of my boys!  Then last night Deke & I went to Osky to a co-worker & neighbors mother's visitation.  We ate supper at Taco Bell & got a few groceries before we headed home.  I burnt the midnight oil doing laundry & bookwork.  I had hoped to get to stamp- but that didn't happen.  

This morning I'm headed out to pick up all of my boys.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut will be open for business, as Steve needs a hair cut & the boys need trimmed up too.  After supper & everyone leaves I hope to get to stamp a little.  I'm just dying to get a chance to play with my new products from the Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs & I just haven't had time to yet.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment