Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Time to Celebrate!


Here is my July calendar page.  What else can you do for a July page but stars, red, white & blue?  I think it turned out cute. 

If you look closely at the Night of Navy background piece I did emboss it with the Lucky Stars Embossing folder to add dimension to the page. 
stamp set:  'Watercolor Wishes'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Washi Label Punch, Itty Bitty Accents (small star) punch, Dimensionals
++++
Manda with me to visit Dick at the hospital yesterday afternoon.  He was doing really good.  If he continues to do well- he'll get to go home later today.  We enjoyed getting to visit with him & my mom.  And my step-sister Brenda came right before we left too, so it was good to see her too. 

I worked on emptying & putting away old stamp class things for the majority of the day/night, except when I ran to the Sigourney Hospital to see Dick.  I am not planning on leaving the house today.  I am planning to continue to go though boxes of stuff.  I also have to get our Christmas tree down & put away & everything in the house back to normal......as tomorrow I'll have all 4 of my boys back full time.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment