Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

My August calendar

Lovin' my August calendar page.  I created it with my friend Judy in mind.....as she loves purple!  And I love this flower & dragonfly stamp set.  

I shadow stamped the flower images onto the Elegant Eggplant piece under the dragonfly too.....even though it is hard to tell that here in the photo.
stamp set:  'Awesomely Artistic'
card stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
ink:  Elegant Eggplant
other:  Large Oval Punch, Banner Punch, Paper Snips (to cut out dragonfly), White Gel Pen
++++
I worked all day long yesterday unpacking & putting away boxes of left over things from classes, from early in the morning until about midnight.  I got alot done, but still have tons more to do.  

This morning I'm off early to pick up the boys.  Tonight after work I'll be working on creating cards for upcoming stamp classes I have this week.

Deke is off early this morning to chore & then he is headed to the office for his weekly board meeting.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment