Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

More 'Sky is the Limit'

Here is another card I made using the Sale-a-bration set- 'Sky is the Limit'!  Check it out!
stamp set: 'Sky is the Limit'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Vellum
ink:  Versamark Pad, Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small star), 3/4" Circle Punch, Mini Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Mat, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
We had a great day of stamping at my team meeting yesterday!!  I love getting together with everyone.  Masen joined us for a few hours & got to cuddle with some of us here.

Deke & I left a littler earlier than we had to for Lindsey & Pauls wedding reception so that we coudl stop to visit my friend Judy along our way.   As today is Judy's birthday, so I took her birthday card & a bag of swaps for our team meeting to her.  It was WONDERFUL TO GET TO SEE HER!  I hope she has a great birthday!

I'm finally home & have today off of work!  I have piles of bookwork & things to get caught up on, so I hope I get alot done!

Wishing you a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment