Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

More 'Sky is the Limit!

Here is another clean & simple card I created using the Sale-a-bration set- 'Sky is the Limit'!  Oh....I so wish this set wasn't limited time only!  I'm glad I have it & I plan to use it alot between now & then.  It is only available until February 15, 2016!  It is just perfect for guy cards!
When I was making this card last night I was watching the movie Pearl Harbor.   Talk about a good show.  I don't know how many times I've seen it, but every time I watch it I see something new that I've missed before.  It just so touches my heart to think back at this time in our history!


stamp set:   ''Sky is the Limit'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Vellum
ink:  Marina Mist
other:  Big Shot, World Traveler Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, 3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Glue Dots
++++
Nathan referred again last night so Masen was here late.  When he went home G'ma spent the night finalizing orders & doing some stamping!  I needed to create some cards for my upcoming blog post.  And then I have an 'Iowa Inkers'  team meeting here at our house on Saturday- so I have lots I need to get done this week!  So I burnt the midnight oil again. 
 
Deke is off to work at the courthouse today.  And I'm off to pick up all of my boys.  I think I'm home again tonight & plan to stamp & get LOTS done hopefully!!
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment