Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Just for you!

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th!
http://k985.com/cv-sports-2016-iowas-virtual-dirt-track-classic-main-event/
Scroll down to STOCK CAR & click on Nathan Wood!

This is a another one of the cards I did for my shoe box swap for my team meeting last weekend.  This is a fun card that could be used for many different occasions.

The "just for you" words come from the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Botancials for You'.  This stamp set is available until March 31st & it is free with a $50 order.
stamp sets:  'Botanicals for You' & 'Balloon Celebrations'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry & Mint Macaron
designer paper:  It's My Party
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Dimensionals, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, White Gel Pen, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Glue Dots

+++++++
I spent my whole day working on bookwork yesterday.  Last night Sarah, Nathan & the boys took us out for supper at Boggies.

Today I'm home again & will continue pluggin' away on bookwork.  It is suppose to be another nice day with temps in the mid 40's so Deke will be home to work on the farm all day cleaning out sheds & getting things ready for some possible snow that is predicted we get early this week.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment