Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

It's Your Day!

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th!
http://k985.com/cv-sports-2016-iowas-virtual-dirt-track-classic-main-event/
Scroll down to STOCK CAR & click on Nathan Wood!

You can see the original post about Nathan HERE!
Here is another card I created for my team meeting shoe box swap that we had last Saturday.  I love this new birthday stamp set called- 'Party with Cake'.  It is a very modern style.
AND check out the coordinating Confetti Texture Embossing folder & It's My Party Enamel Dots that I used too.  I love them both!!

Oh.....guess I should have mentioned that I love the coordinating designer paper too!
stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Mint Macaroon
designer paper:  It's My Party
ink:  Basic Black Archival pad, Mint Macroon (for the candle)
other:  Big Shot, Confetti Textured Embossing Folder, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Party Punch Pack (small candle), Dimensionals
 +++++
We had a busy day yesterday!  Susie's Hair Hut was open with Brody, Drake & Trey all getting their hair cut.  It was a little chilly, but we played outside for about an hour anyway.  It was nice to get fresh air & run off some energy.

Last night we all went bowling!  The boys had a fun time!  Even Trey got to bowl.  

I'm home today to wear another hat & work on book work to get things for our taxes ready.  Tonight Nathan & Sarah are taking us out for supper.  We love to eat in Albia at Boggies & we only go there a couple of times a year....they have great prime rib!!

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment