Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

It is yummy- Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper!

Check out this cool designer paper!  It is called Birthday Bouquet & coordinates with the stamp set- 'Birthday Blooms'.  I love it!  Isn't it just yummy!  There are lots of different colors & patterns in this assorted package.
stamp set:  'Birthday Blooms'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
markers:  Blushing Bride, Mint Macaroon & Watermelon Wonder
other:  White Perfect Accents, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Dimensionals

+++
Susie's Hair Hut was open last night & I got Steven's hair cut.  Masen was here with me late & I worked on catching up in the house.  I burnt the midnight oil working on stamp stuff.  Deke worked late on the farm & then he helped Nathan in the shop.

This morning Deke is off to the office & I'm off to pick up my boys.  When the boys all go home tonight I hope to get lots of stamping done.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment