Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It is for My Valentine!

Check out one of the cards that everyone joining me for one of my monthly classes this week will be making with me.

I will have other words from the 'Tin of Cards' with me so that if you don't want to make a Valentines card- it can be something else too.

Look closely & notice the beautiful Blushing Bride Glimmer paper!  

And check out the cool new designer paper pack too called Love Blooms.
This is a layout that I've done several times, but it is always a good one that works so good with layering different sizes of circles.  And now that we have the Triple Banner Punch too to flag the ends....awhhh it just works perfect!

stamp set:  'Bloomin' Love'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Rose Red & Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer (12x12)
designer paper: Love Blooms (6x6)
ink: Rose Red
other:  Big Shot, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, Triple Banner Punch,  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Hearts Border Punch, Te Lace Doilies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
++++
The boys were all here late last night.  Sarah, Brayden & Masen stayed & ate supper with us, as Nathan was referring a game.  As soon as he was done eating Deke headed out to a meeting.  When Sarah & the boys went home I worked on stamp stuff, burning the midnight oil.

This morning I'm off to pick up all of my boys for the day.  When they all leave tonight I'll be heading out to help Deke outside & be a farmer all night.

Hopefully I have some energy when we get in tonight, as I have lots of cutting to get done for my 4 remaining monthly classes that I have yet this week.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment