Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

It is clean & simple!

Wow!  Here is a clean & simple card!  I love it!  I got this card in a swap from Tami.  It showcases our beautiful new Birthday Bouquet designer paper perfectly!

stamp set:  'Birthday Blooms'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Blushing Bride ribbon
+++
I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping!!!  I have a good variety of cute cards to share with everyone at my upcoming classes.  It was so hard to narrow it down as to what new products I was going to use first!  I wish I had the time to share everything!!  I am thankful that the New Occasions Catalog goes until the end of May!  So that gives me time to share over the coming months.  

This morning I'm off to run errands in town & have a quick cup of coffee with my friend Donna.  I'll head home & be a busy bee getting everything cut & ready for my monthly class in N. Liberty tomorrow.  Andrea is our hostess.  I can't wait to see everyone!

Tonight is our annual Southern Iowa Speedway Racing Banquet.  We are all going- Nathan, Sarah, Manda, Steve & Deke & me.  We are looking forward to seeing many of your racing friends that we haven't seen for awhile.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment