Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

I love this 'Grateful Bunch'!

I love this 'Grateful Bunch' stamp set & coordinating punch.  And check out the cute little Crushed Curry enamel dot in the center of the flower.   This is a favorite card & layout of mine.
This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp this week at one of my monthly classes got to make.

And this is also my swap I made for my GoDiva Group of demonstrators that I'm in.  

I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!  

stamp set:  'Grateful Bunch'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Have a Cuppa stack (6x6)
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Blossom Bunch Punch, It's My Party Enamel Dot (Crushed Curry), White Organza Ribbon

Here are the dimensions for this card-
Crushed Curry: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- card base; 3 1/2 x 3 1/4"- layer piece; 2 1/2" strip to stamp flowers onto & punch out
Designer Paper: 3 3/4 x 2"
Whisper White:  3 3/4 x 5"- front layer piece; 5 1/2 x 1"- Banner; 3 x 1", 3 x 1", 3 x 1"
Ribbon:  6"
++++
I had a fun day of stamping yesterday at our home with many that joined me.  When everyone was gone I spent the rest of the day cutting card stock & getting ready for today's classes.

I'm headed out early this morning for more stamping classes.  I have one this morning & one this afternoon!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  Nancy & Janiece are my hostesses for today.  Woo Hoo!  We have many attending & I'm excited about sharing with them all!

Today is an extremely cold day here in Iowa, with the high temp only reach 3*.  It is suppose to be a -2* when I head out this morning.  Thankfully the roads should be clear!  We got a little dusting of snow last night, but nothing too much.  Most of our snow & ice all got melted last Thursday when we had temps in the mid 40's.  I just pray that no one has any car trouble & we all make it out to stamp &get back home safely! 

I know that tonight when I get home I'm going to be ready to crash!  I've had a long week/weekend with lots of stamping, boys, & piggies in it!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment